- a 10x13-inch pan gluten-free chocolate cake (I like using Best Chocolate Cake)
- 1 quart - gluten-free vanilla pudding
- 1 or 2 containers - Cool Whip (depending on how much you like you can also use whipped cream, but since I'm dairy-intolerant, this is my substitute)
- 1 quart - strawberry sauce, sweetened and thickened with cornstarch
- gluten-free chocolate syrup
Cut the cake into small squares. Line the bottom of a large glass bowl with half of the cake. Spoon half of the strawberry sauce over the cake and cover with half of the pudding. Spread half of the Cool Whip over the pudding. You can put some chocolate syrup on top of the Cool Whip here if you want. Layer the rest of the cake over the Cool Whip and top with more strawberry sauce and pudding. Spread the Cool Whip over the top of the pudding, sealing off the edges of the bowl. Top with remaining strawberry sauce. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the whole- and serve! *This is one of my favorite desserts. Its been a hit with our entire family, even the ones who don't really like chocolate.