Ice Cream Pretzel Dessert
- 1 1/4 c. crushed pretzels
- 6 Tbsp. cold butter, cubed
- 3/4 c. hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 (7 1/2 oz.) pkg. chocolate covered pretzels
- 1/2 gal. vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 c. caramel ice cream topping
Crush pretzels in a small bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Put in bottom of a 9" springform pan. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes. Spread hot fudge ice cream topping on frozen pretzel crust. Cover and freeze. Keep out approximately 16 chocolate-covered pretzels for garnish. Place remaining pretzels in food processor. Cover and process until crumbly. Stir crushed pretzels into ice cream, spread over fudge and pretzel crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Before serving, remove sides of pan and place on a serving platter. Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping, then garnish with chocolate pretzels on top and around then edge. Delicious!