- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 c. finely-chopped pecans, divided
- 1/4 c. chopped peppers (green, red or yellow)
- 2 tsp. chopped onions (you can substitute with onion salt)
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt or Nature's seasoning
Beat cream cheese until soft and smooth. Slowly add drained pineapple, 2 cups nuts, chopped peppers, onions, and salt. Refrigerate until it is ready to form into ball. After forming ball, roll in 1 cup chopped nuts. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 large cheeseball.