Curbside Pick Up
Easy, convenient, and just for you!
With the ongoing public health pandemic as a result of COVID-19, we have implemented a Curbside Pick Up option for our customers. This service is available at both the Walnut Creek and Berlin store locations.
How It Works
- Place your order by by emailing your completed order form (Download Order Form) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will confirm your Pick Up time over the phone. Pick Up hours are 10AM-5:30PM.
- Your assigned personal shopper will gather your order
- Arrive at our store and park in the designated Curbside Pick Up spots (Walnut Creek - in front of Cannery/Kitchenwares, Berlin - on the south end of the front porch)
- Upon arrival following instructions on signage to alert us that you arrived
- We bring your groceries out to you, and everyone is happy!
Other Important Details
- To utilize the Curbside Pick Up option, you must have an order of $25 or more
- This program is available Monday-Friday.
- Before submitting your order, please verify that substitutions are okay. That will allow us to sub a similar item if the item you wanted is out of stock.
- Same day pick up is available as long as you place your order by Noon of the day you plan to pick up your groceries (assuming time slots are available)
- Once your order is placed, we are unable to take add-on's or cancellations
- There is no additional charge for this service
- Curbside Pick Up will be unavailable Ascension Day, Thursday, May 21 and Memorial Day, Monday, May 25.